To make a complaint about images or videos on Bing Image Results:
Images that appear on Bing image results are actually hosted by a different company. You can flag an image on Bing as inappropriate by clicking the “••• More” then “Flag as inappropriate”. Select “Child Sexual Abuse” then click Submit.
In order to remove images that appear in Bing image results, determine where the image is displayed:
· Click the image in the Bing search results to view the full image
· The upper left-hand corner will display the website for the image location.
· Please see “Other Sites” for information on how to contact the provider to request the removal of your image/video.
To make a complaint about cached content on Bing:
If the image/video has already been removed by the host but is still displaying on the Bing Image Results, you may submit a Page Removal Request.
- Access http://www.bing.com/webmaster/tools/content-removal and sign in with your Microsoft account (formerly known as Windows Live ID)
- In the Content URL input box, enter the exact URL you found in the Bing web results
- In the Removal Type drop-down menu select Page Removal
- Click Submit
When you click submit, Microsoft will run a check whether the page is actually no longer available on the web. If that is the case, Microsoft will submit the request and add it the Submission History table. However, if Microsoft detects that the page is still live on the web they will prompt that you can only submit an outdated cache removal.
Other Microsoft Products
To make a complaint about images or videos on other Microsoft products (OneDrive, Xbox Live):
- Access https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_220.127.116.11&wfname=capsub&productkey=RevengePorn&wa=wsignin1.0&ccsid=636119840033448632
- Complete the form, including providing your name, a link to the content, and your email address.
- Select the most appropriate response to listed questions (i.e. “have you ever agreed to the distribution of the photo or video?”).
Microsoft Copyright Infringement (DMCA):
Access https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/dmca and provide the requested information.