The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® is asked on occasion to provide testimony to the U.S. Congress on issues concerning missing and sexually exploited children. Read the Congressional testimonies below.
- Nov 19, 2015
- Testimony, Yiota Souras for the United States Senate, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs: "Human Trafficking Investigation Hearing"
- Mar 19, 2015
- Statement, Linda Krieg for the United States House of Representatives Committee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations, "Child Exploitation Restitution Following the Paroline v. United States Decision"
- Oct 23, 2013
- Testimony, John Ryan for the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, "Protecting Vulnerable Children: Preventing and Addressing Sex Trafficking of Youth in Foster Care"
- Dec 13, 2011
- Testimony, Michelle Collins, for the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, Subcommittee on Children and Families, "Breaking the Silence on Child Abuse: Protection, Prevention, Intervention and Deterrence"
- Jul 12, 2011
- Testimony, Ernie Allen, for the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, "The Protecting Children From Internet Pornographers Act"
- Mar 2, 2011
- Testimony, Ernie Allen, for the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, "Helping Law Enforcement Find Missing Children"